Every December is a special time for me. This month, we marked our 18th anniversary zesha (Extreme Web Technologies Ltd), a domain registration & web hosting business in Tanzania that I co founded.
It feels like a life time ago when we just started out in our mission to innovate in this industry in Tanzania. Back then, we really didn’t know we woud be here – so thank you for all your support over the years
The end of every year is a good time to pause, reflect, learn from our mistakes, and strategize for the year ahead. Looking back, it seems our entire journey has been a series of small marginal gains (great story!) which we will continue to identify and implement.
As an entrepreneur, you may also be strategizing now for the year ahead.
Here are 11 things that might be useful to you in 2023.
- Never stop learning: Get access to over 7000+ courses at 50% off on Coursera ($200 off holiday deal) [Online Courses]
- Increase revenue: Double Double by Cameron Harold [Audio Book]
- Improve profitability: Profit First by Mike Michalowicz [Audio Book]
- Improve efficiency: Marginal Gains by James Clear [Article]
- Increase sales: Sell like Crazy by Sabri Suby [Book]
- Improve accountability: OKR Certification – Leadership & Goal Setting by John Doerr [Online Course]
- Generate content for marketing: The Strategy of Content Marketing by Sonia Simone [Online Course]
- Define customer personas: Who is your customer? on edX [Online Course]
- Social media presence: Clix Consultancy [Business]
- Manage costs on business rides; Rova App [Business]
- Protect brand name regionally: Register Africa Domains [Business]